Commissioner for Oaths


  • Administer Oaths

  • Solemn declarations

  • Affidavits

  • Witness of signatures

  • Certify proof of loss declarations

  • Certify consent to travel document

  • Certify photographs

  • Certify Change of Name Application

  • Statutory declaration for lost, damaged or destroyed passport

  • Land title transfer

  • Postgraduate education application documents

  • Consent for minor travelling abroad

  • Letter of Invitation | Letter of financial support

Book a Consultation

You can schedule a consultation with us by using our “Online Consultation” form. Hourly consultation fees apply.

Book a Consultation
circle_right Make Call

Call Our Office For An Initial Consultation To Start Your Settlement Process In Canada


+1 6479609820
+1 3653384413