Caregivers have options to come to Canada to become a permanent resident or work temporarily. ​

Other options for hiring a caregiver/applying as a caregiver: ​


Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Workers pilots​:

  • No LMIA required

  • get an open work permit to come to Canada and work temporarily

  • apply for permanent residence

Temporary Foreign Worker Program:

  • get a positive LMIA from Service Canada

  • the caregiver must apply for a regular work permit ​​

Employers can decide, in agreement with the caregiver, if he/she lives in or out of the home.

Book a Consultation

You can schedule a consultation with us by using our “Online Consultation” form. Hourly consultation fees apply.

Book a Consultation
circle_right Make Call

Call Our Office For An Initial Consultation To Start Your Settlement Process In Canada


+1 6479609820
+1 3653384413