Immigration Appeal & Tribunal

A refusal of your application by a Canadian immigration officer is not always the end of the line. The Government of Canada allows some Foreign Nationals to file an appeal to the Appeal Division of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IAD) or the Refugee Appeal Division (RAD).

This involves making a claim; submitting the necessary documentation; attending a hearing; and finally, awaiting a decision.


Book a Consultation

You can schedule a consultation with us by using our “Online Consultation” form. Hourly consultation fees apply.

Book a Consultation
circle_right Make Call

Call Our Office For An Initial Consultation To Start Your Settlement Process In Canada


+1 6479609820
+1 3653384413