Visitor Visa

Most travellers need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to, or transit through, a Canadian airport. What you need depends on:


  • The type of travel document you will travel with;

  • The country that issued your travel document;

  • Your nationality; and

  • How you will travel to Canada. ​​

  • The Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • The Federal Skilled Trades Program
  • The Canadian Experience Class ​

Most people need a visa OR an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada – not both. Some people may only need their valid passport. ​ Visitors are restricted in length of stay and subject to various conditions. Visitors are foreign nationals who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada who intend to:

  • visit Canada on holiday (vacation);

  • visit family; or

  • conduct business, etc. ​​

The requirement for a visa also applies to temporary residents who are transiting in Canada. ​

Book a Consultation

You can schedule a consultation with us by using our “Online Consultation” form. Hourly consultation fees apply.

Book a Consultation
circle_right Make Call

Call Our Office For An Initial Consultation To Start Your Settlement Process In Canada


+1 6479609820
+1 3653384413